MAXI WindowsEuropean Style and Performance
Tilt and Turn
Fanlight Windows are often placed up high above fixed windows or doors to help with ventilation. MAXI offer option for a range of opening mechanisms including motorised mechanisms that allow for effective ventilation in rooms with high ceilings.
For single openings or multiple openings.
With chain winder.
With stay arm opener.
With slim electric motor + stay arm.
Manual operation with handle or crank rod.
Automatic operation with remote control.
24VDC or 220-240V AC.
Fanlight Window Options.
MAXI can design and manufacture a wide range of option for our windows to suit most residential and commercial requirements. The options available will be determined by the application, styling preferences and your budget. All our windows are finished with high-quality hardware for years of flawless operation.
MAXI does not limit you to one frame material. Working with our suppliers we can provide a wide range of frame options to ensure our windows and doors will meet your requirement perfectly.
- Options include 50, 55, 60, 68 and 86mm residential frame systems in PVC, Aluminium, Timber and Timber-Aluminum.
- Commercial 100mm Aluminium system is also available with sub-head and sub-sill for floor to ceiling installation.
Glass and Screen Options.
- Toughened Glass.
- Laminated Glass
- Tinted or Privacy Glass
- Fly Screens available for most windows and doors.
- Standard softwood reveals.
140mm x 20mm and 110 x 20mm.
Special reveal sizes available on request.
AS 2047 tested.
- 55mm Aluminium thermally broken double glazed with LowE glass 3.5 Uw.
- 60mm PVC double glazed with LowE glass 1.8 Uw.
- 68 mm Timber or Timber-Aluminium double glazed with LowE glass 1.4 Uw.
- Sound insulation up to 39 dB with 60mm PVC and up to 41dB with 68mm Timber or 86mm Timber-Aluminium window system.