MAXI ConservatoriesExperience the Outdoors All Year
Enjoy Light and Sun with a Custom Designed Conservatory.
With a MAXI conservatory, you not only give your house a unique look but also improve the quality of your living many times over.
Due to the individual planning and production of your conservatory by our specialists, no two designs will be the same. We can easily retrofit to your house without problems.
Depending on the design of the main house, your personal taste or the intended use, there are many different shapes that your conservatory can take. Special planning software enables us to provide an accurate idea of potential layout options before committing to a final design.
Conservatory Function and Materials
Enclosure of outside living area with protection from wind and rain
- Single or double glazed
- Sunshade optional
- Special ventilation openings optional
- All frames non thermally broken aluminium
Extension of inside living area with good insulation in summer and winter
- Double or triple glazed with Tinted or LowE glass
- With an interior or exterior sunshade
- All window and door frames thermally broken Aluminium
- With automatic climate control
Conservatory Opening Elements.
With our extensive experience in Doors and Windows MAXI can create a custom solution perfect for you.
- Sliding doors
- Stacker doors
- LS doors
- Bifold doors
- Casement doors
- Single leaf opening in or outward
- French doors
- Casement windows
- Awning/Tilt windows with manual window opening hardware
- Awning/Tilt windows with electric window operator
- Skylights with electric window operators with remote control
Conservatory Sunshade Control Options
- Interior sunshade
- With manual or with electric operation
- Exterior sunshade with electric operation
- Weather and climate control (opening control of electric window openers and sunshade via external weather station).
Frame Layout Options.
The frame layout options we can offer are extensive. The following options provide a brief overview for inspiration.
We encourage customers to reach out a have a chat – we can then review your home and discuss which options would be the most effective. Our design team will consider factors such as the layout of your home, intended use and position in relation to the sun.