MAXI WindowsEuropean Style and Performance
Tilt and Turn
Awning windows are hinged on the top and open outward from the bottom, allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain. Similar to a casement window they allow for a large ventilation area when fully open and plenty of control over the amount of ventilation.
Opening outward top hung window.
Multi-level sealing when closed.
Big ventilation area when opened.
Crank handle operated winder with stainless steel chain lockable with a key.
Extra Multipoint lock for increased security.
Fixed fly screen to be removed for annual cleaning only.
Awning Window Options.
MAXI can design and manufacture a wide range of option for our windows to suit most residential and commercial requirements. The options available will be determined by the application, styling preferences and your budget. All our windows are finished with high-quality hardware for years of flawless operation.
MAXI does not limit you to one frame material. Working with our suppliers we can provide a wide range of frame options to ensure our windows and doors will meet your requirement perfectly.
- Options include 50, 55, 60, 68 and 86mm residential frame systems in PVC, Aluminium, Timber and Timber-Aluminum.
- Commercial 100mm Aluminium system is also available with sub-head and sub-sill for floor to ceiling installation.
Glass and Screen Options.
- Toughened Glass.
- Laminated Glass
- Tinted or Privacy Glass
- Fly Screens available for most windows and doors.
- Standard softwood reveals.
140mm x 20mm and 110 x 20mm.
Special reveal sizes available on request.
AS 2047 tested.
- 55mm Aluminium thermally broken double glazed with LowE glass 3.5 Uw.
- 60mm PVC double glazed with LowE glass 1.8 Uw.
- 68 mm Timber or Timber-Aluminium double glazed with LowE glass 1.4 Uw.
- Sound insulation up to 39 dB with 60mm PVC and up to 41dB with 68mm Timber or 86mm Timber-Aluminium window system.