MAXI DoorsEuropean Style and Performance
Lift and Slide
A sliding door is a type of door which opens horizontally by sliding, usually parallel to a wall with at least one large section fixed. They allow for significant ventilation and ease of movement between rooms.
2 sash sliding door with high endurance bottom rollers (max . 3000 mm width, max 80kg per door sash).
Multi-point lock with handle and keyed lock.
Interlocks and quality brush seals to ensure no air and water entry.
Anti lift devices for increased security.
Sliding screen on the outside.
Sliding Door Options.
MAXI can design and manufacture a wide range of option for our doors to suit most residential and commercial requirements. The options available will be determined by the application, styling preferences and your budget. All our doors are finished with high-quality hardware for years of flawless operation.
MAXI does not limit you to one frame material. Working with our suppliers we can provide a wide range of frame options to ensure our windows and doors will meet your requirement perfectly.
- Options include 50, 55, 60, 68 and 86mm residential frame systems in PVC, Aluminium, Timber and Timber-Aluminum.
- Commercial 100mm Aluminium system is also available with sub-head and sub-sill for floor to ceiling installation.
Glass and Screen Options.
- Toughened Glass.
- Laminated Glass
- Tinted or Privacy Glass
- Fly Screens available for most windows and doors.
- Standard softwood reveals.
140mm x 20mm and 110 x 20mm.
Special reveal sizes available on request.
AS 2047 tested.
- 55mm Aluminium thermally broken double glazed with LowE glass 3.5 Uw.
- 60mm PVC double glazed with LowE glass 1.8 Uw.
- 68 mm Timber or Timber-Aluminium double glazed with LowE glass 1.4 Uw.
- Sound insulation up to 39 dB with 60mm PVC and up to 41dB with 68mm Timber or 86mm Timber-Aluminium window system.