MAXI DoorsEuropean Style and Performance
Lift and Slide
LIFT AND SLIDE Doors.
Lift & Slide Doors allow for larger panels and increased thermal performance. The doors sit down directly on the track and the handle has to be turned around to ‘lift’ the door up on to its rollers. This allows for a very large door to be moved with little effort.
German 2 sash Lift and Slide door with a large lever handle to first lift and then slide the opening door sash (max . 3300mm width or 300kg / door sash).
Multi-point lock with handle and keyed lock.
Interlocks and quality brush seals to ensure no air and water entry.
Anti lift devices for increased security.
Sliding screen on the outside.
Floor mounted bottom track with low track height for easy access.
Automatically operated doors are available on request.
Lift and Slide Door Options.
MAXI can design and manufacture a wide range of option for our doors to suit most residential and commercial requirements. The options available will be determined by the application, styling preferences and your budget. All our doors are finished with high-quality hardware for years of flawless operation.
MAXI does not limit you to one frame material. Working with our suppliers we can provide a wide range of frame options to ensure our windows and doors will meet your requirement perfectly.
- Options include 50, 55, 60, 68 and 86mm residential frame systems in PVC, Aluminium, Timber and Timber-Aluminum.
- Commercial 100mm Aluminium system is also available with sub-head and sub-sill for floor to ceiling installation.
Glass and Screen Options.
- Toughened Glass.
- Laminated Glass
- Tinted or Privacy Glass
- Fly Screens available for most windows and doors.
- Standard softwood reveals.
140mm x 20mm and 110 x 20mm.
Special reveal sizes available on request.
AS 2047 tested.
- 55mm Aluminium thermally broken double glazed with LowE glass 3.5 Uw.
- 60mm PVC double glazed with LowE glass 1.8 Uw.
- 68 mm Timber or Timber-Aluminium double glazed with LowE glass 1.4 Uw.
- Sound insulation up to 39 dB with 60mm PVC and up to 41dB with 68mm Timber or 86mm Timber-Aluminium window system.